Arttrober 2022 (Part 3 of 4)

Just as last year, I'm following the prompts for Arttrober, which challenges artists to draw specific characters from games, anime and comics over the course of the month of October, one a day. This post reviews a span of eight days, from the 17th to the 24th.

WARNING: Every one of these images was produced in a single day in the time available! They may be off-model, badly layered, or even just plain crap. Reader discretion is advised.

17 Ranni (Elden Ring)

Apparently Elden Ring is rather good. With my backlog, I may get to it sometime this decade, but don't count on it. Does the ghost-face effect in the drawing work? I'm not sure.

18 Storm (X-Men)

Storm... lots of shiny leather/spandex. Well, it's something I (probably?) need to practice more, so let's get on with it.

19 Megumin (KonoSuba)

KonoSuba—another popular anime I've yet to watch. This drawing came out relatively well, but again I feel I fail to capture the fundamental 'look' of a character.

20 Belial (Granblue Fantasy)

Well this is certainly different.

21 Donna Troy (DC Comics)

This one came out pretty well, I thought.

22 Cha Hae-In (Solo Leveling)

Solo Leveling: a Korean Web-novel. I haven't much to say about this, other than I thought Cha Hae-In was an interesting character to draw.

23 Millia Rage (Guilty Gear)

So apparently Millia fights with her hair? What a strange and wonderful world in which we live.

24 Shuri (Black Panther)

I confess that I'm seriously behind on the Marvel Cinematic Universe. On the other hand, I'm not obliged to watch, am I? I found this a little difficult to draw, so I hope I did Shuri at least a little justice.

Comments