Artwork: Esmeralda Tusspells (The Great Ace Attorney)

Just over a month ago I finished the Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (finally). It's a good Ace Attorney game! More to the point, it also has a lot of strong character designs, a few of which I've been inclined to try my hand to draw myself.

Consequently, here is my drawing of Esmeralda Tusspells of Madame Tusspells, wax sculptress and witch cosplayer:

A digital drawing of Esmeralda Tusspells, a wax sculptress from The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (specifically the second part, Resolve). She's a young woman dressed in a stereotypical witch's outfit. She's leaning forward towards the viewer, a finger raised to her lips.
Esmeralda Tusspells, who has a secret.

This is my first drawing since doing Arttrober last month, so it was a nice opportunity to do a similar kind of drawing to what I'd been doing then but without the time constraint. Esmeralda is not the first character from the Great Ace Attorney however: I did Herlock Sholmes as my final drawing of Arttrober 2023, and Susato Mikotoba as my final drawing way back in Arttrober 2022.

Comments