Artwork: Elf in Leather Jacket

A young elf wearing a leather jacket, leaning against an upright beam.

Another entry for my series of 'elves in modern clothing' series, I suppose. I'm still experimenting with how best to do highlights and shadows cast by glossy materials like leather. This one came out okay, I think.

A drawing of a young elf wearing a leather jacket and leaning against a slanted beam. She has long indigo hair, pointed ears and teal eyes. She's wearing a black leather jacket with puffy sleeves, a black leather belt and black shorts. She looks bored, with her hands in her pockets. Behind her, a set of slanted beams are arranged in a fan formation, with dry vines wrapped around some of the beams and plant-life growing near the beams' base.
She's feeling a little melancholy, or perhaps just bored.

There's a little bit of a 'return to nature' theme with the fanwork of beams that the elf is leaning against, considering the overgrowth surrounding it. Maybe I should do more of that.

Comments

Post a Comment