Artwork: Tiefling in Turquoise

A slightly devilish lady posing in a fur-trimmed turquoise dress.

It appears that I have drawn yet another entry for my portfolio of fantasy glamour models. I can only apologise.

A drawing of devilish lady in a turquoise dress, looming over the viewer. The lady has curved horns, long pointed ears and a prehensile tail with a spade tip. She has dusky skin and long red hair tied up somewhat messily behind her head. She has green eyes and is looking down upon the viewer while striking a sultry pose, one knee propped atop the balustrade of a ruined balcony. Her halter-top dress is shoulderless with fur trim extending across her chest and around her upper arms. The dress has a long skirt draped over the balcony balustrade with a slit down the side exposing her thigh.
Striking a sultry pose.

Slightly more seriously, I think I'm fairly happy with how this one came out, though as usual I had lots of conflicting thoughts about colour schemes. I think I reined back my worst excesses... this time.

Comments