Artwork: Witch on Broomstick
A drawing of an elven witch riding a broomstick.
I'm trying to do more drawings from various different perspectives other than a directly level one in order to get a better handle of physical proportions as seen from different angles—and also so that I can learn to draw more dynamic scenes for future illustration work.
![]() |
| An elven witch riding a broomstick (portrait orientation). |
This is a slightly cropped variant of the original 'full broomstick' drawing, which was drawn in landscape orientation.
![]() |
| An elven witch riding a broomstick (landscape orientation). |
Coincidentally, though I didn't start off with such an intention, this drawing became effectively an updated version of this earlier drawing, drawn way back in the mists of 2022. I think I've improved! I hope I've improved.
June 3rd Update
Based on feedback, I made a revised version of the drawing, discarding the abstract background with a large moon overlooking the witch.
![]() |
| An elven witch riding a broomstick, with the moon looming behind her. |
Better?



Comments
Post a Comment