Artwork: Gentleman Tiefling

The things I mainly draw... well, the things I mainly draw are the things that appeal to me aesthetically, and I tend to revert to type when most of my concentration is diverted to more important, non-art problems. But it's good to draw something different sometimes.

This piece is another of my devil/tiefling subjects, but this time an older gentleman in a dapper suit and coat.

A middle-aged gentleman with thick greying hair and a beard is out walking. He has horns like a ram's, curling back behind his head. He's wearing a three-piece suit: a white shirt, green-brown tie, brown waistcoat, blue-grey suit jacket and trousers. Hanging from his shoulders is a light grey overcoat. His tail, forked and red, peeks out under the coat. Perched on his shoulder is a large reptilian creature with wings, green in colour with horns of its own.
A smart tiefling and his familiar, out and about in town.

I think it came out alright, though the familiar on the man's shoulder could have used more attention—it's a bit shapeless as drawn.

Comments