Artwork: Street Angel

An elf lady sitting on a stone step out in the street.

I've seen another artist do the 'graffiti angel' thing (many years ago), and I've been wanting to do my own version for a while—so here it is.

(I also realised that I was getting dangerously close to not finishing anything this month, not helped by me leaving my stylus at a friend's place a week ago, damn it.)

A drawing of an elven lady sitting on a stone step in front of a narrow wooden door. The woman has long ginger hair, tied back by a white hairband, green eyes and long pointed ears. She's wearing a dark brown leather jacket over a maroon dress, and black leather gloves. She has a contemplative, slightly wistful expression on her face. Someone has spray-painted white wings on the stonework on either side of the doorway and a yellow halo on the door, creating the illusion that the young elf is an angel.
An elf sits outside, thinking.

Somehow, 'Elves in modern clothing' seems to be becoming a recurring theme in my art.

Comments