Artwork: Tiefling Chamberlain

I wasn't planning to draw another tiefling quite so soon, but I was at a friend's place playing in a Dark Heresy game, and the session was being dominated by another player character's family drama, so I just got to drawing...

A red-haired young woman with golden eyes and horns growing upwards from her temples grins manically at the viewer. She has her hands planted on her hips. She's wearing a suede corset vest over a long red dress with green undergown. She's wearing a couple of golden necklaces, and a couple of golden bangles on her left wrist. She has a reptilian tail slipping out from behind her, from which hangs an iron ring of keys. The backdrop is of thick blue-grey mist.
A tiefling chamberlain, who looks entirely too upbeat.

Looking at my recent artwork, too many of my characters are drawn with the same neutral expressions ('serene' if I'm feeling positive), so I tried for a more energetic expression this time. I may have gone too far towards manic though!

Comments