(Digi-)SculptJanuary, except it's not and it's all year, and that year is 2021 (Part 1 of 2)

Over the course of this year (2021), I've been drawing a new image every week. Last year I did Inktober 52; this year, it was suggested that the prompt list for SculptJanuary might be more interesting, and a couple of us agreed. So SculptJanuary, except once a week rather than every day, and digital images rather than sculpture... but basically the same thing.

For posterity (?), here are the first sixteen of thirty-one images I'm still in the process of creating:

01 Dragon's Egg
02 Freshly Baked
03 Modular Limb
04 Sneaking Insect
05 Magic Gate
06 Uncontrollable Hair
07 Luxurious Garment
08 Relentless Motion
09 Pointless Tool
10 Bad Hunter
11 Living Vehicle
12 Unproportional Bodybuilder
13 Pillow Fort
14 Beautiful Tune
15 Heavy Horns
16 Melting Armour

Comments

  1. I like your interpretation of "Relentless Motion". It tickles me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment